Alight Alight

1000th Review

Eeeeeyyyyy. But seriously this was a fantastic piece. It was a little odd to see different styles clash at the end and everything happened so fast without any development. Overall though you guys did a great job. Very professional.

Pico in Wonderland Pico in Wonderland

adorable

this has everything a good flash should have. the music is great, the animation is smooth and seamless and the plot is fantastic. I love the ending when his eyes get all big.

Skeleton Walk Loop Skeleton Walk Loop

Oh yes

I could watch this for hours. In fact I could watch any of your loops for hours.

TheBoogley responds:

don't do it... please... don't... you'll die... {:0

.Loneliness. .Loneliness.

a tear jerker

i was very touching and nicely presented. some of the dialogue seemed kind of weird and out of place. like the "ugh, no" from the old man and the "sigh sigh" at the end.
altogether it was nice though.

also, those sidewalks look familiar. jk ;)

EventHorizon responds:

Wow, thanks for your review and I'm glad that you are getting the game well presented, haaaaaaaa, I understand what you mean about the sidewalk ;)

Kill Dylan 4 Kill Dylan 4

Incredibly Poor. Please try harder next time.

You really need to improve your work. It looks like very little effort was put into this and if you had taken some time with it I'm sure it could have been better. I'll leave a little constructive criticism below, which obviously you will disregard and tell me to "fuck off" because you're not funny and think cursing will make you cool. You're 15. You're not cool.

The graphics need a lot of work. Maybe some variety for the drawings of Dylan instead of the same picture of him over and over again? Also I've noticed you overuse filters in the text of your movies and games. It doesn't look very good and it's hard to read. You've also stolen a few pictures off of google images including the gun and Sephiroth.

The "animations" consist of motion tweens poorly slopped together. Maybe try your hand at frame by frame animation. It will end up looking a lot better and make it seem like you spent time on making this game instead of the 5 seconds it took you to shit it out.

The game itself isn't an original idea but if it had been executed well it might have worked in this case. It's only buttons and I can't really see the point in that. Maybe if you had some control over how you killed him, like the action sequence buttons in the second Kingdom Hearts game. That would give the game some life and give the user more control over what happens. Also it would be nice to have a mute button for the music. I had to mute my computer to type this review out.

Lastly I'd like to comment on your poor attitude toward other people. Looking at your comment and review responses I'm led to believe you have some sort of mental disability. It's amazing you're able to make flash, (albit the poor quality), what with your down syndrome or autism or whatever you have. No stable minded person would be so persistently hurtful and bad. Whenever someone criticizes your work they're immediately replied with a "fuck you". Whenever someone asks you to improve your drawing style or actually take some time to draw something, they're replied with a "fuck you". Basically if someone disagrees with you they're met with a "fuck you" and they're banned from commenting on your stuff. You're like a power hungry Nazi, dude. It's sad really. Newgrounds gives you the option to ban someone from commenting on your newsposts when they're blatantly spamming, but you use it whenever someone thinks you aren't the greatest thing in the world.

Well I seem to be ranting now so I'll stop. I can't wait to see what witty response you have for me, because it will most definitely be retarded in some nature. Also there might be some gramatical issues but never mind those, I'm rushing out to dinner.

Mia responds:

Thanks

Tsunami Fighter Tsunami Fighter

Damn Pox!

You are a pop-culture game making machine! BP Oil Spill, Charlie Sheen, and now this?
Needless to say it's very well done. Exceptional art, neat gameplay and good for a quick laugh. Well done sir.

Juice and Carpet Juice and Carpet

Freshly squeezed orange jews?

One can only imagine the horrors that go on in the basement of the Juice Shop.

Really cool, good jorb.

FatKidWitAJetPak responds:

Not just a good job, but a good jorb. Thats an intense fucking compliment.

Symphony of Dreams Symphony of Dreams

Calm and peaceful

This is a really nice piece. I can just imagine a calm forest with a shimmering lake in the middle of it, and there's nothing around or miles and miles.

Anyway, I think it's great and I was wondering if I could use it in a game I'm making. :3

Semaphore responds:

Sure you can if I can play it as one of the first =D

thanks 14hourlunchbreak

We're sorry We're sorry

Amazing masterpiece of beauty and justice.

I like, dare I say, love it. Very nice job. The use of the phone lady (and guy) is good and overall it's a good song. The title is a little odd though, but whatever. Good job!

Pico and the gang Pico and the gang

So good! Love the poses and even the weird ass eyebrows. Really stylish. Great job!

Miroko responds:

Thank you. Couldn't draw normal ass eyebrows.

Friday Evening Friday Evening

Really great scene! Love the 60's / 70's mod vibe. Also recognize some of those patterns. ;)

devilsgarage responds:

that's quiet a bit to get inspired from that era - glad you liked it !

nghiphop nghiphop

Simple and cool

The only issue I can see is that it's hard to make out the i in hip. it kinda looks like an r. Beside that it's a neat design and well executed.

J-qb responds:

Thanks dude, yeah I see what you mean with the I; I should have prolly spaced it out a bit more... the deadline was coming up quickly so I didnt have time to dot the i's...